Wednesday, September 9, 2009

USA versus T&T. Who's Worried?

If you are not worried about tonight's World Cup Qualifier then you have an iron stomach. This game is a disaster waiting to leap upon a U.S. team that has struggled to put teams away when they should. Last Saturday's game could have easily been a 6-0 USA rout instead of the 2-1 nail biting annoyance it turned into. I feel for Bornstein. His name is Mudd now. What was that overhead kick? Is a 5 year old on the minimus field? Yikes. But I digress.

This is another must win in Port of Spain. I would like to see the U.S. paste T&T like Mexico beat Costa Rica on the road. Who thinks it will happen? I don't have any nails to bite and no dog to kick so will our boys just do me the favor of getting this game in hand from the kickoff, please.

Just Do It

No comments: